Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elliejay62
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Reward not forthcoming

Go to solution

Hi, does anyone know how I can check historic incentives please. I ask because I moved my Fibre broadband and telephone package from Sky in August specifically because of the reward offered. I received a confirmation email of my order with a paragraph telling me how to claim my reward. Everything was activated just fine but when I went to claim my reward the form told me I was not eligible.   I therefore sent a claim through to customer service and received a reply from soemone called Sandip who said that he had tracked my reward and would send me £100 Sainsburys gift card (I thought it was a pre loaded Mastercard?!) within 30 days. Unfortunately this email was  followed five minutes later by a second email from Sandip telling me to ignore the last email as he had checked again and I wasn't eligible for anything - apparently there were no offers running on the 25th August. But I am sure that there was an offer on site the day I placed my order as I am usually pretty careful to check dates and things. Apparently I can't reopen my claim for 14 days but in the meantime I woudl like to check back to either gain some ammunition or write it off as a bad move and go back to Sky as soon as I can... 

Thanks for reading. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Reward not forthcoming

Go to solution

@elliejay62 I'm sorry about the problems you're having with your claim.  If you select the offer terms and conditions on this link Reward claims it shows what was on offer when you placed your order.

0 Ratings
elliejay62
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi thanks for your help. I actually found the Ts and Cs last night and it looks like I missed the offer by an hour so there's nothing I can do as I am out of my cooling off period. Sadly I cancelled a cheaper deal to take up this one because the reward made it viable but you live and learn and at least I know that I will get an incentive plus a cheaper deal when I go back to Sky at the end of my contract. In the meantime I will warn others to double check the dates. 

0 Ratings
Rhyl19
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I signed up for the broadband and TV package in July.  Have been on the reward site which tells me my package is eligable for a reward card, however, it states the order is still in the process of completion.  I have been using the service for months now.  When I go to 'track my order', all orders are indicating 'complete'.  Have no idea whats going on. Trying to get a self help answer is just a minefield!!!

0 Ratings