Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT Rewards Card - Not Available?

Hi,

I ordered the Superfast Fibre Broadband unlimited around the 10th-14th February, it should have been eligible for a £80 Rewards card however when I sign in to claim the Rewards card it doesn’t have any available? This was also advertised to include a £40 M&S gift card?

My service was activated on 16th February, so it’s definitely past the 14-day cooling period. Any help would be much appreciated as I feel at the moment I have been mis-sold.

Many Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Rewards Card - Not Available?

Hi @craigbenn28,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't received the rewards as part of your order for signing up to BT. With regards to the M&S voucher, you would need to claim those using the link -https://broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/claim 

That voucher is normally sent out around 30-45 days after it's been claimed. In terms of the BT Reward Card, if you send me in your details, I'll be able to chase this with the Promotions Team. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings