Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

BT Rewards Card and Vouchers

Hi there, 

I signed up to BT Broadband through an offer which promised an £80 BT Reward Card and £40 M&S Vouchers. I have spoken through BT live chat 4-5 times about these not appearing on my account, and have been told a different thing every time (that I would be text details which I wasn't, that I would receive an email which I didn't, that they were in the post but nothing has arrived, etc).

Does anyone know how I can get a straight answer on how to receive my vouchers? 

Many thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Rewards Card and Vouchers

@ferped 

When did you fill in the claim form?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Hi, no claims appear on my BT rewards account, despite an offer being avaliable when I signed up at the beginning of February. Thanks 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

@ferped wrote:

Hi, no claims appear on my BT rewards account, despite an offer being avaliable when I signed up at the beginning of February. Thanks 

When was your service activated?

Did you apply online, on a qualifying date?

• From 31.01.20 until 06.02.20 new to BT customers are eligible for a £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.
  • From 10.01.20 until 16.01.20 new to BT customers are eligible for a £70 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £90 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.
  • From 03.01.20 until 09.01.20 new to BT customers are eligible for a £40 Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £70 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £80 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £100 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Hi, I signed up on the 13th of Feb, where the offer on the BT website mentioned an £80 reward voucher, I clicked through from U Switch which also mentioned the £40 M&S voucher. Thanks 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

@ferped wrote:

Hi, I signed up on the 13th of Feb, where the offer on the BT website mentioned an £80 reward voucher, I clicked through from U Switch which also mentioned the £40 M&S voucher. Thanks 

Third party offers seem to give a lot of problems, as links do not get updated.

When was your service activated?

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Service was activated on the 20th Feb. Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

Hi @ferped welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we are busier than normal and it will take a bit longer than usual to get back in touch but we'll update you on your rewards as soon as we get to your case.

cheers
John

0 Ratings