Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bashro
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

BT Rewards Card can’t claim

Hi, 

i signed up with super fast fibre on 16 Jan which also advertised a £70 reward card but when I go into my rewards there is nothing for me to claim. I am all connected now and up and running with my fibre 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: BT Rewards Card can’t claim

@Bashro 

Welcome to this user forum.

If you applied online, this was the promotion, provided you ordered the package shown below.

From 10.01.20 until 16.01.20 new to BT customers are eligible for a £70 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £90 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

You have to wait 14 days after your service was activated before you can claim.

What date was your service activated?

Bashro
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Thank you for the reply, If by activated you mean when my fibre was installed then that would have been 30/01/20

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 10

@Bashro wrote:

Thank you for the reply, If by activated you mean when my fibre was installed then that would have been 30/01/20

You are a day early, 14 days would be tomorrow, so if you cannot claim by the end of this week, please post back here.

Sometimes the order does not close until the following day, so that can add an extra day to the wait.

Bashro
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

That’s smashing thank you! I’ll have a look tomorrow then! 
thanks again 

Steve 

0 Ratings
Bashro
Beginner
Message 6 of 10

Hi, my reward is still not showing on my account page 

0 Ratings
Adams978
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

I also have the same issue, my service went live 6th Jan and the card still isnt showing. 

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 8 of 10

Hi @Bashro welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you cannot claim your reward card. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to claim this for you.

@Adams978 would you please confirm what date you placed your order?

Cheers
John

Adams978
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

Hi @JohnC2 

I placed the order on 17th December 2019.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 10 of 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting back and confirming the date. I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your BT Reward Card as part of your offer for signing up to BT. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings