Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT Rewards Card - problem/difficulties claiming

Go to solution

Hello. I am a long-term BT customer (since 1994) - but possibly not for much longer!!!!  I renewed my BT Broadband and Telephone package last Friday, 8th March, prompted to renew early by a special offer emailed to me (x2+) and by letter (once), which offfered a £50 BT Rewards Card if I renewed by 8th March.  This was done with the help of BT Jade.  Afterwards, I had to call BT a couple of times as end dates AND prices had been incorrectly quoted to me.  This was sorted very efficiently by BT Nathalie, BT Mylee .  My final query was about the BT Rewards Card, that had been advertised to me by the BT email.  I spent nearly an hour on the phone to BT Natasha, who was very helpful, but was having problems working out how to register me to claim the reward.  It was finally agreed that I should wait until Monday 11th and then claim the reward online once the order had gone through, BT Natasha would then call me back (she logged to do a callback at 09:10).  This morning I signed into My BT and it says the order has gone through; but it also says 'No rewards available at the moment', so I am not able to claim.  Meanwhile  it is now after 10 a.m. and I have received no callback from BT Natasha.  I am ready to scream.  Can someone please help me please. Thanks.  Eleanor

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Rewards Card - problem/difficulties claiming

Go to solution

@davison 

Welcome to this user forum.

Reward cards sent as part of a contract renewal are sent automatically, and will not show on the Claim My Rewards page.

Reward cards sent as part of joining BT or taking a service for the first time must be claimed manually.

So you should receive yours automatically.

Does that help?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you for your swift response, Keith. (I'm a beginner with the forum.  Are you a BT employee, or a 'sage' user?)

So many people have had so many problems with this in the Forum, that I feel very uncertain. 

Can you please tell me when I should reasonably expect to receive this?  Am I able to track it anywhere?

As I was having problems online, I ended up having to renew with BT (Jade) on the phone, but the BT girls didn't think this would make a difference - can you confirm that too, please?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@davison wrote:

Thank you for your swift response, Keith. (I'm a beginner with the forum.  Are you a BT employee, or a 'sage' user?)

So many people have had so many problems with this in the Forum, that I feel very uncertain. 

Can you please tell me when I should reasonably expect to receive this?  Am I able to track it anywhere?

As I was having problems online, I ended up having to renew with BT (Jade) on the phone, but the BT girls didn't think this would make a difference - can you confirm that too, please?

No I am not a BT Employee, just a BT customer, like everyone else posting on this forum.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators, but as you seem concerned, I will ask one of them to post here.

I would not expect the reward card to be sent out until at least 14 days after your new contract start, so its out of the cancellation period.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Whoops. sorry Keith - didn't realise. 

Very grateful for your contacting the moderator on my behalf.  (I wouldn't know how!!!) 

Very many thanks.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @davison 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that there is no info about the reward card.  I understand that you're concerned that you couldn't complete the order online and you had to place it over the phone.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings