Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobbieMac
Message 61 of 75

Re: BT SPORTS CREDIT/REFUND

Go to solution

Hi @thewrightys,

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you haven't received the BT Sport credits that you applied for.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
mswin341
Contributor
Message 62 of 75

Go to solution
Thanks, received your message and replied
0 Ratings
Pogleswoody
Beginner
Message 63 of 75

Go to solution

Thanks Matt

£25 refund now 'in the post' for my next bill. Thanks

Pogleswoody. 

0 Ratings
DavidG2020
Beginner
Message 64 of 75

Go to solution

Hi PaddyB, 

Hope this message finds you well. 

It seems the credit refund was displayed on my account a few weeks ago, which I can see it from App,  however when I check the latest bill and previous bills (April, May, June) yesterday, I realised it is disappeared from the bill and no where to reflect that credit back. Would you be able to help me on this?

Many thanks with regards,

David 

0 Ratings
ohsohollz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 65 of 75

Go to solution

I had received the previous discount but appear to have had an issue with the June 50% payment. Told due to billing date it would be received in July but just had my bill through and once again no refund?

Went on the website but no obvious way to contact them regarding this?

0 Ratings
c1b1evan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 66 of 75

Go to solution

Many thanks for your involvement Neil - credits for 2.5 months of Sky charges now given on July bill + ex gratia payment.

On a  separate issue Neil  email received recently regarding  “Unlimited Minutes' call plan in September being increased by £4.50pm.”

I am currently on an 18 month contract ending in Jan 21 I think. 

1)  Are BT allowed to impose an increase in the middle of a contract?
2)  I currently already have or pay for unlimited minutes on my landline +my  mobile. Why do I have to now pay an extra £4.50  for this new plan- what is the benefit to myself ?

We’ll be closing your current plan and moving you to our Unlimited Minutes package for an extra £4.50 a month, which includes unlimited calls to UK home phones and mobile numbers too.

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 67 of 75

Go to solution

A search will reveal that the call plan issue has been done to death on this forum. There's a good summary, with an explanatory update from BT, here

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
c1b1evan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 68 of 75

Re: CALL PLAN ISSUE

Go to solution

I am sorry but the article in question does not answer my points.

I am already receiving unlimited calls on both my landline + mobile.

There is therefore no benefit to me. I  have to pay £4.50 more for the same contract benefits I negotiated 12m ago?
Or accept 700 mins. when it  would appear I have to be moved to Halo1 Broadband whatever that is.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 69 of 75

Go to solution

Not sure where Halo 1 comes from as that is an add-on to your broadband package nothing to do with your calling plan

your current calling plan is being closed and replaced  by 3 new plans

PAYG

700minutes

unlimited

depending on how many minutes in calls you make in a month and if you actually call mobiles other than BT mobile then the 700 minutes which includes calls to any mobile for £7 may suit you better

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
c1b1evan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 70 of 75

Go to solution

I still don’t understand why I negotiated a contract, if mid term it  can be altered

0 Ratings