cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 21 of 65

Re: BT SPORTS CREDIT/REFUND

Go to solution

I applied for the 50% with bt sports and they have taken the whole amount and then credited me the 50%.  Why?  I would like the credit back in my bank account but there is no way of doing this unless you are willing to spend hours in a queue on the phone. 

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 65

Go to solution

It credits your bt Bill on your account . My discount was finally added after a few emails to them. Don’t think it can be put in bank account 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 65

Go to solution

That’s good to hear. Did you email via this page or directly to BT?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 24 of 65

Go to solution

@Loulou52wrote:

I applied for the 50% with bt sports and they have taken the whole amount and then credited me the 50%.  Why?  I would like the credit back in my bank account but there is no way of doing this unless you are willing to spend hours in a queue on the phone. 

From previous mentions on here it appears the credits are applied manually so it looks like it was applied after your bill date in which case it will likely just come off next months bill unless you call them up & chase

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 65

Go to solution

Please can you advise me how to move forward with this. Is there a phone number or email address that I can have to sort it out. I just seem to be going round in circles. Thank you 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 26 of 65

Go to solution

@garybs29 wrote:

From previous mentions on here it appears the credits are applied manually so it looks like it was applied after your bill date in which case it will likely just come off next months bill unless you call them up & chase

Exactly; I can't see what all the fuss is about.

For what it's worth, my account is currently in credit to the tune of half the BT Sport charge because the reduction for this month has been applied even though the bill's not due to be produced until next week. Should I complain about that, I wonder?

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 27 of 65

Go to solution

I applied for a BT Sports refund in April and May (maybe March but I can't remember), have just applied again for June. Nothing has happened so far, no credits, no refund, no contact.

Writing on this Forum seems to be the easiest way for a customer to contact BT? That's crazy.

When I first got Sport it was £5 pcm and HD was free, now it is £11.50 and £5.00, also crazy.

I watch about 2 football games per month!! I work on Saturdays so 12.45 kick off is 'out' for me. I go to watch my team at home so miss many 5.30 kick offs too. 

All this will need revisiting when 'new normal' applies. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 28 of 65

Go to solution

Hi @Pogleswoody and @Sallyh32,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry that you have not received your BT Sports credits. If you have completed the online claim form and the credit is not showing on your account within 10 working days you will need to call Customer Services on 0800 800 150. They will be able to take a look into your account for you.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 29 of 65

Go to solution
Hi, same question. Still haven’t received credit for the past two months. Have looked at all replies but there doesn’t seem to be a generic answer. Help appreciated!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 30 of 65

Go to solution

@Mikeg612wrote:
Hi, same question. Still haven’t received credit for the past two months. Have looked at all replies but there doesn’t seem to be a generic answer. Help appreciated!

Look at the post above yours from a mod, the advice is to contact customer services on 0800 800 150

0 Ratings