Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 31 of 65

Re: BT SPORTS CREDIT/REFUND

Go to solution
Hi just came across BT SPORTS CREDIT/REFUND by accident, and now the deadline has passed, why did BT not email customers to advise that this was available.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 32 of 65

Go to solution
We’ve not received any credit so you didn’t miss out on anything!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 33 of 65

Go to solution

I originally tried to get a refund in April and was informed that I was not entitled to it.

I tried again at the start of June and was informed that I would get a 50% credit on June's bill. Bill sent through today, still no credit.

Can anyone help or advise me on this ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 34 of 65

Go to solution

Why have I only just found out via a politician on tv stating that I was entitled to a refund for BT Sport, I am absolutely disgusted that I now go on line and subsequently find that I have heard the news to late and now have missed the deadline by 2 days.

You have e-mail addresses and a simple correspondence to inform your LOYAL customers that they could in fact receive a credit and refund for the past few months would surely have proven that the customer, you know those that provide the multi million pounds yearly to your company, is in your foremost thoughts to keep them confident in the product they have bought into.

regards 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 35 of 65

Go to solution

Do people really need everything spoon fed to them these days? Sky never emailed their customers or anything either & you had to claim it from them too yet we're constantly being told they dealt with this better but they did nothing differently

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 36 of 65

Go to solution

Wow, 

Its called customer service and a simple message is all it takes. Not asking for much is it?

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 37 of 65

Go to solution

Maybe Sky actually paid the people who asked for a refund?

I 'spoon fed' BT with a completed request every month. So it's my fault?? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 38 of 65

Go to solution

If you've not received the credit then contact customer services as it's the quickest way to resolve the issue, this is mainly a customer to customer forum

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 39 of 65

Go to solution

So you're replying as a customer who has a problem with a BT Sports Refund?

Or just to say that BT never get anything wrong? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 40 of 65

Go to solution

I'm just replying to point out that it's been publicised (albeit missed by some people) & that despite us being told that Sky have managed this better in reality it still had to be claimed & wasn't done automatically with them so not really any different