Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 41 of 65

Re: BT SPORTS CREDIT/REFUND

Go to solution

Hi maybe your expectations aren't very high, I expect premium customer service from a premium company when I pay a premium price for a premium product. Do you think that BT just sat back and waited for their refund from the English premiership and Scottish Professional Football League - I THINK NOT. BT need to get their act together or pay the price when customers start to leave. By the way, I have absolutely all of their products broadband, line rental, TV, 3 mobile phone sims, so expect better from them.

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 42 of 65

Go to solution

I applied for refund/credit for BT Sport & Sky Sport months ago using the online form as suggested by Martin Lewis. I have received credits for BT Sport but no credits for Sky Sport. Why is that?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 43 of 65

Go to solution

if sky customer SKY suspended sports cost whereas BT charged and then refunded

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 44 of 65

Go to solution

Not a sky customer- purchase Sky sports through bt - so still not receiving credits?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 45 of 65

Go to solution

Hi @c1b1evan, I'm sorry your Sky Sports credit isn't showing on your bills. I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 46 of 65

Go to solution

Hi NeilO

Thank you so much for resolving my Refund/Credit query. I have now received a full refund for the months of April & May and half refund for June.

This issue has only taken a total of 17 days to fully resolve and I’m delighted with this swift action. My issue is now FULLY RESOLVED. Thank you very much you’ve been great. 
Regards

Marian Gallagher

Highlighted
Message 47 of 65

Go to solution

@Mrsg2 Hi Marian, no problem at all I was happy to help and I would like to apologise that you had to chase this up after your claim was missed.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 48 of 65

Go to solution

@Becky17 @PBenny @Pogleswoody @Mikeg612 @Sallyh32 @Tunners72 @Rico196

I'm sorry that you are still waiting on BT Sports credits to be applied or missed out on applying due to missing the closing date.

I have sent you all a private message with details on how you can contact the Mod team and we will take a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 49 of 65

Go to solution
Thanks Matt - I've just replied to the private message. Mike
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 50 of 65

Go to solution

hello

I like many others applied for the BT Sport credit online and have received a confirm that it will be applied, however, I have not received any credit at all from March and now just received Junes Bill and still no credit can you help?

0 Ratings