cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Sales Not Acknowledging Rewards Card

I purchased Fibre 2 on 29th Nov 21 - I took a screen dump of the £110 Reward Card offering, and was told by the sales rep (James I recall) that it was all part of the package and that I could not claim it until 1 month after install had past (and 14 days after that) .  I've still not received it.  

So I emailed  bt@purecard.com  and have had no reply, so I called 0344 879 1068 yesterday and it has a voicemail saying (we know about you fault and are fixing the issue and the line goes dead).  How do they know I have an issue and how do they know who I am let alone (I was calling from work phone) and why is PureCard.com covering line faults?  The link to claiming my card just loops me back to the same page.  Seems to be something of an avoidance scam to me!

So I phoned the support line to Sales, and the rep asked me if I ticked the claim the reward field when buying the product (what the heck is that supposed to mean) a sales rep did it for me and said it was included - conversely, why should we ask for it if its offered in the package as a special offer.  The sales rep would not let me email him the screen shot!

So the sales rep said he would contact the original rep who sold me the product (why and why cant sales just sort this).  He  said the original rep would call me straight away - still no call.

This all sounds like an avoiding scam - has anyone else had the issue?  

Wayne

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Sales Not Acknowledging Rewards Card

Hi @GeekSoup,

Thank you for posting and Welcome to the Community. The BT Reward Card is normally only available with orders placed online and not over the phone. You can find out more about the BT Reward Card here - Claiming Your BT Reward Card 

When you placed your order did you attempt to place it only first, before calling BT?

If you send me your details, I can take a look at this for you. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings