Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 26

Re: BT Services move & new contract mixup - About to loose 2 accounts

Go to solution

Hi bbeettaa,

Thanks for posting back!

I have checked our email queue and we have received your details.  Once you reach the top of the queue one of the guys will be in touch with you.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
bbeettaa
Contributor
Message 12 of 26

Go to solution
Hi, I received a text message today stating I'll get a call between 2-4pm, should I prepare to be disappointed? Right now, it seems as reliable as the engineer visits...all talk and no action.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 26

Go to solution
that is unlikely to have been from the mod team more like one of the call centres you have been dealing with
0 Ratings
bbeettaa
Contributor
Message 14 of 26

Go to solution
If only I was a betting man....

[quote] that is unlikely to have been from the mod team more like one of the call centres you have been dealing with [/quote]

So we are at Day 4 of my request without a response then? That's also rather disappointing, so much for a 48 hour window.
0 Ratings
SuperSajuuk
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 26

Go to solution
The mods are already aware that the time listed on the email is not accurate, but they currently don't have any method to change this, because the queue of referrals changes quite a bit. They will sort out your problem, but you don't need a MAC address to switch provider in any case, though I would wait until the mods help out.
0 Ratings
bbeettaa
Contributor
Message 16 of 26

Go to solution
Hello All

I'm still waiting for my call, please can you tell me when this will be?

@Super - RE: Mac Address, thank you but please re-read my comments, not sure where I said MAC address to move supplier, this was purely to understand which device was connected to the broadband

0 Ratings
bbeettaa
Contributor
Message 17 of 26

Go to solution

Hi Mods,

Very disappointed to be posting here.

Yesterday, all of my services were automatically. cancelled. This is after the issues above being resolved and a new rate being agreed.

Fortunately, the TV went down first and i was able to stop this on my BB and phone line.

I have spoken to Connections and Order Management, neither have any idea why this has happened. In addition to that, my TV sevices cant be returned to the 11th.

Please can someone give me a call on how we can resolve this and why it happened.

On a side note, im very concerned for my data protection and general account maintenance. All of which it seems BT have abused.

Prefer to discuss this on the phone,

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 26

Go to solution

Hi bbeettaa,

Thanks for posting. I'm really sorry you're still having problems. I can see your email in our queue and we'll be in touch with yo soon.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 26

Go to solution

Hi bbeettaa,

Sorry there was such a mix up on the account. I'm glad we got it sorted in the end. If you have any further problems please get back to us and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
bbeettaa
Contributor
Message 20 of 26

Go to solution
Hi Mods, Another month....another issue. Direct copy and paste from above as it all applies: Very disappointed to be posting here. Yesterday, all of my services were automatically. cancelled. This is after the issues above being resolved and a new rate being agreed. Fortunately, the TV went down first and i was able to stop this on my BB and phone line. I have spoken to Connections and Order Management, neither have any idea why this has happened. In addition to that, my TV services cant be returned for 14 days. Please can someone give me a call on how we can resolve this and why it happened. On a side note, i'm very concerned for my data protection and general account maintenance. As this is the second time it's happened, I have already raised this with BT customer services and I'm awaiting feedback. Prefer to discuss this on the phone, what I suggest is we get together a conference call to discuss this and root cause. Thank you
0 Ratings