cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: BT Services move & new contract mixup - About to loose 2 accounts

Go to solution

@bbeettaa We don't appear to have anything from you in our queue. Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help.

You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
bbeettaa
Contributor
Message 22 of 26

Go to solution
Hello
This has now been completed

Kind Regards,

Mike
0 Ratings
bbeettaa
Contributor
Message 23 of 26

Go to solution

Hello,

Though I have raised this via email, I'm yet to receive any contact.

Please can someone contact me regarding this?

Many Thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 26

Go to solution

Did you use the mods contact link in NeilO's post the link looks like this picture

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
bbeettaa
Contributor
Message 25 of 26

Go to solution

Did you check the queue? The reply I received suggests so and believe me, at the third time of having to submit a query, it gets a bit tedious. Having received an email from yourself / one of your colleagues I was informed my complaint was being dealt with.

Unfortunately, I was promised a call back today and I have received nothing. What is it customer service actually do at BT? Do you even have SLA's?

What I suggest is that we get together on a conference call, I'll fit my diary around you to show you what good customer service really is. Please let me know when, during day hours. I have reservation less conference number we can use, don't worry I'll set the record on and it should give an idea of the money that is being added to the BT compensation bill.

May I suggest you have a senior manager present and a root cause analysis completed, which by the way has now surpassed your own SLA.

Please send me an email with the date and time that works best.

Kind Regards,

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 26

Go to solution
@bbeettaa

the forum mods after they have been contacted using their contact form can take up to 5 working days to reply to you personally

If your reply was made to me then? I am sorry I cannot help you with calls as I like everyone else her apart from the moderators are BT Customers like you
0 Ratings