cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brian43
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport Credit

Have applied for credit through BT web site but no credit received in latest (June ) bill.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport Credit

Hi @Brian43,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry that you haven't received the BT Sport credit that you applied for.  Can you get in touch and we'll check this out?

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
brown_mick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi. This seems to be a common problem. I applied to have BT Sport credited and received an email dated 03/04/20 telling me that April and May would be credited to my account. I also received a text message on 11/06/20 confirming a further 50% would be credited for the month of June. Despite this no credits have been applied to my account other than my normal monthly discount.

I would be grateful for a response from a BT representative please to confirm what I need to do to obtain the credits that I was promised

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 5

Hi @brown_mick welcome to the forum and sorry you have not received the credits for BT Sport. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
brown_mick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for the response. I have replied to the private message

0 Ratings