cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
old_blueyes
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport Order Form

Hi,

I'm a brand new customer trying to order BT Sport on Sky, i'm using the order form on the website. And i'm unable to complete the process, i enter my post code and click to find address, no details are returned.

So i get stuck on the page, there's no an option to enter it manually either.  If you try to click continue, it does come up with a message to say click a radio button to enter it manually, but said radio button doesn't exist.

Capture.PNG

I have tried on different browsers as well, no difference. I would like to order ASAP, to take advantage whilst the price is reduce.

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport Order Form

BT Sport orders can be done by advisors over the phone and should be able to replicate the bt.com order, ring 0800 800 150, although closed now they open 9am until 6pm tomorrow.

0 Ratings
old_blueyes
Message 3 of 4

I'm sure they can, but it would also be good to have a functioning website

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

You need to ensure that name and address on bt account is exactly the same as it is on your sky account or your order will not go through

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.