cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dishygoose
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT Sport on Sky??

I've got BT infinity, so obviously got free BT sport. But, as my new flat doesn't have (and I cant put in) a TV aerial, the only option I had was to get Sky, so I did.

So, the question I have is, is there a way to view BT sport on Sky, on my TV, without paying Sky for the privelige? As in, I go to channel 431 or whatever it is, and watch it there, or do I have to watch online at btsport.com ?

I hope that makes sense - it does to me, barely.

Thanks in advance for any help.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Sport on Sky??

The answer is you have to place an order for a BT Sport on Sky subscription. Details are on the BT Sport product pages.

Unfortunately the free full BT Sport on Sky offer is ending this month. It will now be £5 for BT Sport or £0 for BT Sport Lite (just BT Sport 1).

The payments are made to BT, not Sky.
0 Ratings
Jack_F
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Get it changed to the app only and watch it on your TV using a chromecast.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 7

@umpire wrote:
The answer is you have to place an order for a BT Sport on Sky subscription. Details are on the BT Sport product pages.

Unfortunately the free full BT Sport on Sky offer is ending this month. It will now be £5 for BT Sport or £0 for BT Sport Lite (just BT Sport 1).

The payments are made to BT, not Sky.

Not actually right.

You do not pay SKY

You do NOT need a SKY subscription

BT set ip up and BT take the payment.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 7

Eh! That's exactly what I said.

"The payments are made to BT, not Sky."

You do need to subscribe to the BT Sport on Sky product. This is a BT product.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 7

Changing to the app only and using a Chromecast device will still increase to £5 for the full BT Sport pack. BT Sport Lite will be £0.

The full BT Sport pack is only available for £0 on BT TV on appropriate contract minimum terms for both BT Broadband and BT TV.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 7

So you can watch BT Sport on a Sky box without paying Sky for the privilege, but from Aug you will be paying BT £5 for the privilege unless you downgrade to BT Sport Lite.

BT can add BT Sport to either a normal Sky TV or Freesat from Sky set up as long as you have an active Sky card/box.
0 Ratings