Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Soundinsync
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT Sport or not BT Sport

Go to solution

A few years ago I "had a look" at this channel as it was free but now they will charge me £5.  So I decided to Downgrade, as quite frankly I can't stand sport and I will not have to pay.  I see BT does not give you the option to cancell the whole thing, or is it me not seeing the link?  I've had to Downgrade to the light option but does that also hold me to another year with the blinking channel!  Come on BT, youre a big group and surley you should give the option to cancel the previous free sport channel?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sport or not BT Sport

Go to solution

phone 150 and you will be able to cancel BT sport totally

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

BT never let you cancel via the web site - you have to phone them.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Soundinsync
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Thank-you for that, I will phone 150 and asked them. Although I don't remember that information being on the e-mail I received from them. Maybe next to the "Downgrade" box there should have been a large "Cancel" box!
0 Ratings
CeeDee
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@Soundinsync wrote:
Thank-you for that, I will phone 150 and asked them. Although I don't remember that information being on the e-mail I received from them. Maybe next to the "Downgrade" box there should have been a large "Cancel" box!

THIS.

I want out too, and there should be more clear options for those of us who dont wish to be forced into paying for something we dont want.

OP IN NOT OUT

0 Ratings
Bluemoon_19
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

well why did they send me an email that said at the bottom "click here to downgrade". clicked the link enetered info and then it told me i had to call them nice move BT nice move.

0 Ratings