cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 8

BT Sport package substantial price increase

Go to solution

I don't want to phone BT because others will have far more urgent queries than mine but why has my BT Sport package increased by a net £12 pm on this latest bill? 

To make the bitter pill harder to swallow, the package price was increased BEFORE  live sports events were cancelled with the pandemic.  

7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Sport package substantial price increase

Go to solution

It is probably brpecause you fixed term contract for BT SPORT has ended and any discount has terminated and you are now on standard terms. You can either agree a new contract and negotiate a new deal or like many cancel BT Sport until live sport starts again

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

hi I used the online chat and explained my issue and they gave me 12.50 off my bill however I am going to do it again as there is no live football at all and im not paying 12.50 for bt sport so I urge you to contact them and keep going at them until they relent good luck 

Highlighted
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution
Hi I am struggling to find the live chat, can you signpost me to this please?
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

I've been trying to contact them all last week as I'm out of contract this month. Just checked my account and its gone up £10/month already. I'm on hold again and just hope it doesn't just ring out after 30 minutes like last week. Chat doesn't seem available which I find strange.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution
I think they took it off
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
keep trying at all different times in the day and explain ur situation they should reimburse u should u cancel bt coz ur out of contract
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Got through this morning and all sorted,I'll  be reimbursed next month.

0 Ratings