cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 7

BT Sport payment taken when it should be free!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Sport payment taken when it should be free!

When you say fee what do you mean? I'm not aware of free BT Sport anymore unless it's part of a mobile plan. IS it maybe coming to end of the contract as well?

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 7

I upgraded due to coming to wnd of contract, as part of my bew package I was told that BT Sport was free but was then charged £17.50 for BT Sport Lite and admitted it had been taken incorrectly when I contacted them. The said I will be reimbursed in my next  bill but I don't see why I have  to wait 3 weeks. It wss their error and should be reimbursed immediately.

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 7

Hmmmm strange as I was under the impression that BT Sport was no longer free, If it's been refunded just call up the billing team & ask them to refund it to your bank as well it may well just be sitting on the account just now

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 7

After hours on chat with them this morning,  I got nowhere with getting it refunded immediately. They did mention that the free BT Sport was due to our 20+ years loyalty but I am not sure. Just know it stated it was free with chosen package. 

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 7

I can only re-iterate what I previously advised again, billing would be your best bet to get the money back before the next bill

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 7 of 7

@Anonymouswrote:

They did mention that the free BT Sport was due to our 20+ years loyalty but I am not sure. Just know it stated it was free with chosen package. 

There is only one free BT Sport promotions and that's the one included with qualifying BT Mobile plans, all other BT Sport promotions are chargeable, your order confirmation will state what was ordered, maybe there's been some confusion when negotiating.

0 Ratings