cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT Superfast Fibre 50Mb?

Go to solution

I’m interested in ordering this package, but the BT website is awful at providing concise information on what you actually get for each package.

What I would like to know is what exact router (4 or smart/latest?) and the max theoretical upload speed does it come with? 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Superfast Fibre 50Mb?

Go to solution

if existing BT customer then enter your phone number otherwise your address and post results  delete address/number  

this will give expected range but actual speed cannot be known until connected

if fibre then you would get HH6 smart hub

https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks, still not sure what average/max advertised upload speed is for this product. The link you provided is broken. Tried to go through the order stages selecting what BT says is available at my address, then after a couple of pages it says no packages are available, stick with what you have... Again BT website is just awful and a mess.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

try this   https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

link working now

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks again, interesting link that shows max speeds available on my line. Even gives a speed for FTTP. All speeds maximum, probably because I can see the nice shiny new green cabinet from my window.

Anyway I ended having to upgrade over the phone with BT to Superfast Fibre Plus 70/20Mb, with a Homehub 6 (SmartHub) Smiley Happy

I believe the max upload on Superfast Fibre 50Mb is 10Mb.

0 Ratings