cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT bill I don't owe, has been passed to debt collection agency

I'll start off respectful and dignified initially, but that won't last if I receive an unsatisfactory reply.

Today, 9/03/2016, I received a communication from yourselves informing me that I owed £118.16. WRONG. You claimed that you had sent me several reminders. WRONG AGAIN.

I queried this bogus bill, after being harrassed ny your call centre in India last September/October with a PA of Libby Barr, who, after looking into the matter, confirmed that I did not owe BT anything, and cancelled the bogus account and couldn't appologise enough. Later on, I received an email informing me that BT were awarding me a refund. A refund that is not owed. A refund that I do not want.

I have received no communications from BT at all since then, until today.

The reference number is edited by mod.

Please get this sorted asap. I genuinely have severe mental health issues at present, and do not need this kind of harrassment.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT bill I don't owe, has been passed to debt collection agency

this is a customer help customer forum and your post does not go to BT  the forum mods are BT employess but they do not read all posts

this is a public forum so please delete the personal reference number for your security

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT bill I don't owe, has been passed to debt collection agency

Hi @Dcurry01,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry you've received this bill. I can fully appreciate how annoying this is for you. The quickest way to get this sorted would be to contact our online billing chat team. If that doesn't work out drop me over an email with your details and I'll be happy to help. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings