Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AJMillin
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 15

BT breaking contract

Go to solution

In December last year (2017) I agreed to sign a new broadband contract for 18 months.

The premise for this was BT supplying all the sports channels free for 12 months. This package was acknowledged in Email from BT and I have hard copies.

Last week my BT Sport was terminated.

On contacting BT I was informed that this package was not available. I explained my position and the operator acknowledged that I had a contract but it should not have been given to me.

i insisted and was promised a call back to resolve. No one has called even though I have raised a complaint.

Today I contacted a Ofcom as my only other route.

BT, you are a joke. Your customer service is non existent 

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 15

Re: BT breaking contract

Go to solution

Welcome to the forum. It's unlikely that fellow customers will be able to help with this so I'm asking the moderators (BT staff) to look into this for you. They will post contact info here later.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
AJMillin
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

Many thanks for your interest 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @AJMillin and welcome.

I'm really sorry there's been a mix up with your services. I'll be happy to take a look at this for you. Please drop me over an email with your details. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
AJMillin
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution

David, is that the “contact the Mods “ link or is it elsewhere?

jim

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @AJMillin,

It is indeed the contact the Mods link.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
AJMillin
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

Hi again David,

ive done as you asked but it’s just taken me through the long laborious process that I’ve been through twice already. The only new thing is yet another complaint reference number. I feel as though I have explained my problem to every employee of BT and I’m going round in circles.

But, I thank you for your interest.

Jim

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

@DavidM is a member of a small team who deal individually with each case, so its not the same as the normal process.

Guru
Guru
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @AJMillin

The link shown in David's profile may look like the ordinary contact form but the generated ticket get's logged with the forum moderation team who take ownership of your servie problems until it is resolved. The mods work on a case by case basis so you may need to wait until your ticket reaches the top of their inbox.

jac_95 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @AJMillin. We have your email and will case manage this until resolution for you.

Cheers

David