cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT broadband to EE 1.6gbps

What a pain it has been to switch over to EE to get new router and faster speeds. Initially I was told they can order the 1.6gbps broadband from EE as I had by complete WiFi and i agreed only then after the phone call ended I noticed they simply transferred over like for like package on EE and found I then had to pay more not much but still £1 more. I was later told to let my order complete and I can then regrade and get the 1.6gb fibre from EE. I then checked on EE and it was still showing as I have the 900mb package. A few days passed, however  to my surprise it now shows I can get rhe 1.6 gbps package from EE. So when I called again to day I was told I can’t get it even though I am on full fibre fttp as the people on the phone said they can’t see the offer so can’t provide this to me  so firstly I was misled and missold what I was ordering then now their site doesn’t match it states I can get which is mis advertising. I have spent a number hours on the phone.

Letmeboogey_0-1698686553773.png

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT broadband to EE 1.6gbps

Perhaps better to bring this up on the EE forum. https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Broadband-Landline/bd-p/broadband 

They should be able  to sort it out for you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Unfortunately despite BT wanting people to switch to New EE it seems not all the staff are trained on offers

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@verkoshwrote:

Unfortunately despite BT wanting people to switch to New EE it seems not all the staff are trained on offers

Which makes sense, it's a brand new launch and there's bound to be a few hiccups, so having a select few ringfenced teams will help collate any issues and give better service, the teams not trained will be able to transfer your call as they will continue to support BT customers.

0 Ratings