cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
holophrasis
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT cancelled my order for no reason, cannot get support to help...

Not sure if anyone can help with this but I've become stuck trying to order some broadband.

Order was done on the 15th of Nov and all was going fine until the day before the engineer was due I received an email saying the order was cancelled (and could I send the BT Hub back which hadn't even arrived yet).

I tried the online chat which offered no help apart from saying to call the sales phone number.

Calling the sales number I was told my order would be created again and expedited etc which never happened. I was then told there was another team on the case but to wait 48 hours before checking if anything had happened.

Just before the 48 hours were up I received a text saying they failed to create an order and to contact the sales team (which was who I thought I was talking to?!).

Feel like I'm going round in a very tight circle going nowhere. I'm not sure how to actually order some broadband.

The only problem I can see is that this is for a house we are moving into and there hasn't been an active line for over a year. No one has mentioned anything like this though... just a mysterious technical issue.

Any help would be great as I'm stuck at the moment.

thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT cancelled my order for no reason, cannot get support to help...

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @holophrasis,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the problems you've been having with your broadband order.  I appreciate the time you have taken both on the phone and over live chat and I apologise that you feel you're going round in circles.  You can send us over your details and we'll help you with your order.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
holophrasis
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

That’s a new order generated as discussed. As mentioned it’s not the same package deal as before.
Thanks.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

If you fill in the contact form, one of the moderators will help.

0 Ratings