cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT friendly auto adjustment on monthly bill.

Hi

I hope someone can shed a light on this for me....

I paid 3x amounts via card for 20 pounds totalling 60 pounds which I assumed would be carried forward to my bill. My monthly bill is usually £59. Because of this I assumed I would be in credit by 1 pound this month.

On checking my bill it says I owe £39. There is 2x £20 one off charges for "BT friendly auto adjustment" this in my view is making 2 of my pre payed 20 pound amounts vanish so to speak.

I have never missed a bill or been behind with payments so I don't see where these charges have come from!!

Hopefully someone can shed some light??

Stuart 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT friendly auto adjustment on monthly bill.

I also have this on my bill, but only for £3, which is the amount my bill should have been in credit by.

I called and the guy said it was for the Friends and Family package, but I don't think he knew what he was on about. I never signed up for that on my account and he couldn't tell me why it would have been added.

There are repeatedly problems with my billing. It's so busy and confusing on there now, with overblown prices and then lists of discounts, that I've given up trying to understand what's going on.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT friendly auto adjustment on monthly bill.

Hi @Toddie1982

Welcome back to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry that there has been charges on your latest bill that you were not expecting.

If I am being honest I'm not sure what these charges relate to but I'm more than happy to look into this for you. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings