cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kydzoster
Message 1 of 5

BT has billed me for incomplete services!

Dear Sir/Madam!

I have received my bt router on 18.02.2015, paid for that 6.95, on same day my internet was supposed to work, however it wasn’t, which means the service the bt was offering wasn’t functional however you (bt) thinks that this is acceptable and even if the service is not working 100% they can charge 16.99 the customer.

An example, if the broadband isn’t working for half of the year customer still have to pay line rental which in this situation is abuse of powers, because you are not providing full service, incomplete, broken service and this is not a customer’s fault, this is very poor customer service and planning from bt.

I start to think that BT was dragging the time, I think that you did that on purpose and didn’t fix that in time so you could charge me for that, or maybe I’m wrong, if so, than prove that.

I’m requesting to return my money back from 18.02.2015 – 31.03.2015 all my money not only for broadband, because that’s a robbery, stealing money for the incomplete services, if you can’t provide 100% services, than don’t give them and don’t charge and you will avoid unhappy customers.

Currently I’m really dissatisfied.

I’m giving you time till the end of this month 30.04.2015 to come back with a solution.

Sincerely,

unsatisfied customer.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT has billed me for incomplete services!

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

There are several ways to contact BT with a complaint.  This isn't one of them - it's a Community Forum for BT customers.

See the "Contact Us" link at the top of this page for phone, live chat or postal options.

0 Ratings
kydzoster
Message 4 of 5

Live chat are incompetent, so far no one could resolve this problem.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

It sounds like you'll have to write with a formal complaint, then.  At least that way you get a paper trail.

See also http://ask.ofcom.org.uk/help/services-and-billing/deadlock

0 Ratings