Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 15

BT have failed to honour reward card

Go to solution

Hi

I signed up for a broadband package by following a link via moneysavingexpert.com.  I was promised a £70 reward card (on the BT sign up page) that I had to claim after my service was activated.  I've followed the link it now says I have no reward to claim.  This seems to be quite common having seen some posts on this community.  Does anyone who has been in a similar situation know of any tips on how to solve please?

Thank you.

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 15

Re: BT have failed to honour reward card

Go to solution

When were your service activated?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

10th July.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Claiming-a-BT-Reward-card/td-p/1857030

this may help

10th july to soon to claim

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution

Ok, you do need to wait until 14 days after the service is activated to claim so try again after then

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks for your answer, appreciated.  It said after my service had been activated when I signed up. I don't remember it saying anything about having to wait 14 days.  But thank you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

@Minimetrowrote:

I don't remember it saying anything about having to wait 14 days.

It doesn't. On the web page you log into to claim the cards, it only says you have to wait until your service is active. I learned about the '14 day cooling off period' wait on here.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

I've now waited beyond 14 days. The system is still not allowing me to claim.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @Minimetro,

Thank you for posting, I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your BT Reward Card. If you send me your details, I'll be able to help.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution

Hi

ive also just subscribed to BT, my broadband is up and running but there’s no rewards showing, yet I definitely signed up For a package with a rewards cards included....please contact me BT Asap

thanks

0 Ratings