cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amelsom85
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT have just cancelled my broadband and phone after home move dates changed

Phoned up on 8th November and booked a home move order a month ago, was advised to choose the earliest date possible which was the 4th December. On the 18th November I had to change the change to later in the month I was advised on the phone to do this online, all dates up dates and a second order appeared in my open orders.

another week and I had to move dates again due to our house buyers having to move dates, moved the dates online again and now a third order appears in my open orders.

I tried to call BT a few times after being on hold for over an hour each time and the second time getting disconnected after over an hour I thought wel they have the order and the changed dates confirmed so I’ll call them Monday to check.

now 22.30 on 5th December all my lines have been terminated and in no longer have broadband or phone, phone number is saying unknown Number can’t even use it in the service checked. No online help chat anyone more and no one I can talk to. There was no email notification and it is the completely wrong date, this is so unacceptable and unprofessional that I’m considering not even continuing with BT when I do move home. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT have just cancelled my broadband and phone after home move dates changed

Hi @Amelsom85 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the problems you've had moving your services to your new address.  As you have been trying to sort this out over the phone and you're no further forward, we can pick this up and give you a hand from here.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings