Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Termak
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 11

BT infinity of problems

Go to solution

Since the 19th of January when BT was supposed to take over my fibre service from TalkTalk, that was the last day I had internet in my house up to this day. numerous phone calls and activation dates changed with no proper explanation. All my neighbours fibre services are working and I was being told there's a fault week after week. Too bad I couldn't just cancel the order as I had paid line rental for the whole year in advance. I expected better from BT, and from this day onwards, nomatter what the offer is, I shall make sure non of my friends or family suffer as I did...i will not recomend BT even to my worst enermies.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: BT infinity of problems

Go to solution
I have asked a moderator to help you
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Termak

I would like to take a look at what is happening with your order. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Termak
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Thank you so much, I have sent a pm to one of the moderators - @PaddyB.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

no the mods do not reply to PM's you must use their contact link as shown in this picture

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
Termak
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks @john46 , I think that's what I used, the contact link on their profile and I had to enter some requested details. Will just double check I used the correct method.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Termak,

I've had a look at our email queue and can see we've received your details. There are a few cases a head of you in the queue and we'll reply as soon as we can.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Termak
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution
An update to my situation; just received a call and I have been informed the installation will now be fastracked and new installation date is 16th of February. Now my question to the advisor was; why do I need an engineer visit to my house when one has already been and installed a new master socket pluged in my router and all I was waiting for is activation on the other end? The answer I got was that an engineer needs to visit as this is a different order. Makes no sense to me. After 5 engineer visits to my house, I still have to wait for another engineer which might be a problem as I start training for a new job on Monday and to ask for a day off on the second day of training might not be wise. Can the service not be activated without an engineer gaining access to my house?
0 Ratings
Termak
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

UPDATE!

@PaddyB @john46Thanks a lot guys for your willingness to help, I switched my router on this evening and surprise! my internet is now working, I haven't heard anything from customer service yet. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution
Glad all is now working for you
0 Ratings