Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CNW
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT keep cancelling my Infinity 2 order

Go to solution

I recently placed an upgrade order for Infinity 2.  I've had various order emails come through,
engineer date, homehub 5 delivery date and so on. BT then called to say Openreach had not confirmed the order and they would chase it.

3 days later they rang to say they could not attend on the date I selected but they
could come 2 days later - no problem with that.

I logged into 'My BT' 2 days later and found no trace of the order at all. Checked the order tracker and
it said order cancelled.

Not impressed with this, I called BT to see what was going on. Apparently there was an issue with the exchange but I could place an order for the 3rd of Feb.

I have just checked the new order again and it is saying 'order cancelled'. Logged into MyBT to upgrade my
internet to Infinity 2 and despite the checker saying 80Mb is available, it will not allow me to upgrade now.

Could you clarify what the problem is here?

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT keep cancelling my Infinity 2 order

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: BT keep cancelling my Infinity 2 order

Go to solution

Hi CNW,

Thanks for posting. I can look into this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
CNW
Aspiring Contributor