cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT not tracking via quidco or Topcashback

I originally placed an order via Quidco,  nothing tracked so I had to cancel the order via BT. 

After 24 hours I placed a new order via TCB and the same thing! I don't really want to cancel again but will do if nothing shows up today. 

Can anyone advise?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT not tracking via quidco or Topcashback

Anyone?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

Hi @jackthelad1

Welcome to the community.

Have you been able to see an order number on the TCB website? Ideally for this offer it would start with the letters AJM or BTC.

If you have please don't post it on the thread, if you haven't received an order number like this I would recommend contacting Top Cashback to find out what might have stopped it tracking.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Hi Stuart. There's no order number, just a record of the time/date when I clicked the cashback link. I've cancelled again so will try for the last time tomorrow, it's just bizarre that it's only BT I have a problem with regarding tracking.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

Hi @jackthelad1,

If both orders haven't tracked correctly, then it may mean that you have an ad blocker or possibly don't store cookies. Each referral site you pick should tell you what to look out for when placing the order to help make sure that the order tracks each time.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Thanks for your reply. Add blocker has been turned off and there's no problem with other stores tracking via TCB, it's just BT.

I've re-ordered for the 3rd time, and still no tracking, so have had to send a request to TCB now, but would be grateful to see if there's anything else I can do?
0 Ratings