cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dom2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT pre-paid Reward card

ordered superfast fibre as a new BT customer on 18 Dec and it was activated on 6 Jan. That deal was promoted as coming with a £100 prepaid master card but I've had zero contact from BT and nothing shows in my Rewards. How long should I expect to wait for more info about this - should I be doing anything to claim it?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT pre-paid Reward card

@Dom2 

There was no offer for £100 showing for that date, are you sure you have the right amount?

From 13.12.19 until 23.12.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £60 Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £60 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Essential Package, £80 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £110 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £110 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded

You must claim it here https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

0 Ratings
Dom2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Yes,  I took a screen shot from MSE where I first saw it and also the BT site when ordering! Happy to send to you if that would help. 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Dom2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Ok, thanks

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 6 of 6

@Dom2 I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch and we'll be happy to help. 

0 Ratings