cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tymo76
Contributor
Message 91 of 373

Re: BT price changes April and August

I have 2 mobile Sims and have cancelled landline and broadband, because I'm still in contract with the sims I have to keep them. I've been told I will lose my £5 discount per SIM. I don't mind because it's still cheaper moving supplier and paying full price for the sims. I'll cancel them when my contract is up on them.
0 Ratings
Manka
Aspiring Contributor
Message 92 of 373

OK thank you! Clears things up. I've got three sims so that's £15 extra so not quite so good value...
0 Ratings
Tymo76
Contributor
Message 93 of 373

Are you on the family sims? If so only your first SIM is 12 months, the other two would be on rolling 30 day contracts. My two were ordered separately so they're 12 months.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Den4G
Aspiring Contributor
Message 94 of 373

I called BT today to enquire about cancelling my TV. I am out of contract, with Infinity broadband and TV on the Max package.

I was told the BT Sports charge coming in August will not apply to me. Is this correct?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 95 of 373

That's correct people on the Max or Ultra HD package continue to receive it as part the subscription cost

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
robert1997
Aspiring Expert
Message 96 of 373

I assume you guys aren't talking about the Entertainment Max package? Reason I ask is becase here https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/manage-tv it says 'BT Sport. Get for free until July 31st' in the Max package details.

0 Ratings
Den4G
Aspiring Contributor
Message 97 of 373

Yes Entertainment Max - only Max package I was aware of. I did see the listing you highlighted which is why I queried the customer service advice. 

0 Ratings
robert1997
Aspiring Expert
Message 98 of 373

Will be interesting come August to see what way that goes. I'm on the Plus package so I'm aware it will definitely be getting the extra Sport pricing.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 99 of 373

If there is to be a charge for BT Sport on the Entertainment Max package come August then I will be sadly canceling BT Sport.

For I have no interest in cricket or some of the European football leagues.

Some say BT Sport will still be free on the Entertainment Max package but the link above dont say that.

I dont have any UHD(4k) TVs in the house so there is no point in me upgrading my package.

Im still at lest another year or two away before I even think about replacing any of my two TVs in the house with a UHD(4K) TV.

Darren

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 100 of 373

I made a mistake I'm afraid and confused MAX with the Ultra HD pack. Only those with UHD keep Sport for "free"

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings