cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: BT price increase

Go to solution

Im not to happy with this latest price increase thats coming from BT as its going to be much more than last year.

Plus gas and electric prices are set to rise yet again not long after BT price increase. 
I can just about afford the price increases but their will be many that will now struggle with the latest price increases when they come.

Yes everything goes up in price but the big increase in bills is now starting to get too much.

Darren

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

Go to solution

Noticerd this on the website

How do the 2022 price changes affect me?

We’ll send you an email or a letter to explain what this means for you. We’re sending these communications out between 10 February and 16 March 2022. In there, you’ll find a personalised explanation of what’s happening with your plan(s).

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

Go to solution

It's BT.  Whatever it does it will be "brilliant" 😉

RIC9380

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

Go to solution

See banner has been added with new price guide: 
"Some of our prices are changing on 31 March 2022. See our price guide for details."

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution

I had a quick look that the new price list and it looks like Now HD boost is no longer included with Now Entertainment and Big Entertainment is this right. Unless I have looked at the packages wrong. As I have Now Big Entertainment with HD Boost.

I will have a good look at the new prices when I get home from work this evening.

Darren

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

Go to solution

@neywrote:

I had a quick look that the new price list and it looks like Now HD boost is no longer included with Now Entertainment and Big Entertainment is this right. Unless I have looked at the packages wrong. As I have Now Big Entertainment with HD Boost.

I will have a good look at the new prices when I get home from work this evening.

Darren

Boost has never been included, it's always been an extra charge

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution

I have received my email and in it it says I can leave bt mobile service without penalty so I have, unfortunately I received an email saying that I must pay the 2 final months. I rang the number for a pac code and the retaining saleswoman told me that they would be no charges. So what I'm asking is... Do bt have to honour their emails? Not happy

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 18

Go to solution

@K0wrote:

So what I'm asking is... Do bt have to honour their emails? Not happy

If the price change says you can leave without penalty, then you can leave without penalty, what's most likely happened is the request for a PAC has triggered a system generated notice of early termination charges, something the advisor could of done manually to cease but as you're retaining the number it's automatic.

The good news is advisors can see the price change notification sent, any billing errors can be corrected.

0 Ratings