cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ebos
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT prices

Hi guys I was just wondering if anyone else feels like the longer your with BT the more expensive it is? I don’t have a phone but pay for the line it’s there if I need it? I’m paying £60 a month for Internet? Is that normal pricing for someone who has been with BT for years?

5 REPLIES 5
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT prices

the cost of your broadband includes line rental whether you use a landline or not.  it is up to you to negotiate a deal that suits you by calling options team on 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Dode
Expert
Message 3 of 6

@Ebos You should be able to get a better price than that by phoning the number above. It's often easier to get services added in for the same money than to get the price down. 

Ebos
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Yes I understand I’m paying for line rental for the phone I Just never needed or wanted a house phone,I just think £60 a month is a lot of money,I think they should do deals for there loyal customers sometimes instead of always the new customer that’s all..thanks for rely 

imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

@Ebos 

there are deals for existing customer but only if you are pro-active and phone at renewal and negotiate a deal that suits you  I posted number to phone up to you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
California
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Someone keeps moving my comments to other discussions.

Comment from this discussion was moved to another.

This comment was moved.

BT always pushes me to do something more expensive.

Yes, the longer you are with BT the more expensive it is.

There is no option to downgrade. It is impossible to downgrade. Always only upgrades online.

No deals for loyal customers. I have not received any.

Good job BT for hiding good deals so good that they are not visible to me.

0 Ratings