cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sammyc1985
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT promotion Sainsbury's vouchers

When I joined BT, I qualified for a £100 Sainsbury's voucher.
I filled out the relevant forms as was required but after a few months of hearing nothing back, I tried calling for an update.

I was told that the vouchers were coming but there was a delay in issuing them.
Over the remainder of the duration of my contract, I made several further calls to the BT customer services to be told the same thing each time but it was never resolved.

I am now at the end of my contract so I called to enquire once more about the vouchers and after a long hold, I was told that the vouchers were not dealt with by the customer services team and was advised to try mailing online.

I have since messaged via the help section of the BT site and the response I received was dismissive and of no help at all.
I was told that the promotion should have been claimed within the first 3 months so could no longer be honoured???
They completely ignored the fact I mentioned that I had filled out the claim form straight away and had subsequently chased several times.

Looking through the forums, I do not appear to be the only one that has fallen fowl of BT's complete disregard to offer customers what was promised.

I am making one last request for BT to honour the promotion they advertised before I decide to cut my losses and move to another provider.
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT promotion Sainsbury's vouchers

Hi @Sammyc1985 and welcome.

I'm sorry there's been such a delay in getting the voucher out to you. When you placed your order you would have received an order reference. Can you confirm the first 3 letters of the reference?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings