cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: BT renewal & Packages avilable

Go to solution

You could try asking customer services for a DLM reset, but as your speed is above the handback threshold, I doubt they will oblige.

Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @jeggsy,

Thank you for posting. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at your connection and I can reset the profile if needed.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

Thank you all for your help and trying to look at this for me.

Just replied to you Paddy.

Cheers

Paul

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

Hi,

Just thought I'd attach an image of one of my neighbours line stats... They live 3 doors away (less than 20metres) from me and they are on BT too:-

BTCapture3.JPG

From these stats they seem to have approx. an extra 11Mb download and 6.5Mb upload speeds on the same date as my stats as shown up the page.

Just thought it may be useful to show an example of what one my neighbours are getting. Some are getting a bit more than that ! !

Spoke to Robbie today who said he would get my line reset so we'll see how it goes.... fingers crossed ! ! !

Any increase in Mb's will be gratefully received 😁

Cheers

Paul

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @jeggsy

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me again this evening.

I am really pleased that the reset I put through has increased your broadband speed 😊

As this is sorted I'll go ahead and close things from here today - as agreed.

All the best,

Robbie

Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Hi,

Yeah... all working a treat and a happy BT customer  😀

Checked on my router and since the reset, now getting approx. another 5Mb in download with no change in upload.

5Mb doesn't sound like much but when divided between the kids, Xbox, tablets, phones and me & my wifes work laptops then it certainly helps ! !

Thanks to all that was invovled in looking at this for me... much appreciated all.

Cheers

Paul