cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 7

BT reward £80 mastercard not showing

I placed an order for BT Superfast fibre 1 unlimited on 26th January 2020 through the BT website and it was activated on Tuesday11th February.  Part of this package was an £80 MasterCard reward card. I have tried the claim my reward part of the BT website on various days but I have no reward showing.  Could a moderator please get in contact to try and sort this for me. Many Thanks, Andrew. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT reward £80 mastercard not showing

@Andrewgas 

Welcome to this user forum.

There was no reward offered on that date.

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

• From 31.01.20 until 06.02.20 new to BT customers are eligible for a £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.
  • From 10.01.20 until 16.01.20 new to BT customers are eligible for a £70 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £90 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 7

There definitely was an offer when I signed up. That was one of my reasons for deciding to leave Sky even though they had offered to reduce my broadband cost when they found out I was going to switch.  

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Andrewgas welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Did you place your order by going to the bt.com website via a 3rd party website ie MSE, Uswitch, etc?

Post back and let me know.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7

I went straight through the BT website and not via any third party.  There were two offers at the time. The one I went for with £80 MasterCard and I think the fibre 2 with £100 mastercard

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Andrewgas thanks for getting back to me but I'm sorry there was no reward offered for broadband between the 17th until the 30th of January. You can check all the reward card offer periods in the BT Offer Terms & Conditions and scroll down to the section "Reward Card Offer Dates - Broadband".

As your order was not placed during an offer period I'm sorry but we can't send you a reward card for this order.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

There was definitely a £80 mastercard reward when I took it out so It is possible I did this through money saving expert as I did use that website for a price comparison at the time. What do I have to do to find this out?

0 Ratings