Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrsU
Message 1 of 4

BT reward Purecard - Problems!!

Go to solution

Hi,

Has anyone else had issues with the BT rewardcard?

I used it yesterday in store and the transaction was "NOT AUTHORISED"  (It was for £100 and I had £100 on my reward card) I have the receipt.  However when I logged into my purecard account the transaction is showing and the money has been debited and I'm left with a £0.00 balance.

I have tried contacting customer services (on both 0344 800 6435 & 01442 821 642) for 2 days but I cannot get through.  When prompted I enter all the card ID and passcodes and then press # for speak to an advisor it just hangs up......  

I have also emailed them but no reply to date.

Has anyone else had these issues? Or has a telephone number where I can actually get trough to someone?

It's feeling like the reward card is a bit of a con at the moment.

Thanks in advance,

Kelly

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT reward Purecard - Problems!!

Go to solution

Hi @MrsU

Thanks for posting, I think as you have tried to contact Pure directly that we can ask a moderator to come and assist. They will post here, but can get fairly busy so you may need to keep checking back.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @MrsU Sorry that your reward card would not work when you tried to use it yesterday and that you were unable to speak with Purecard.

I take it that your emailed info@purecard.com with your query yesterday. We do not have any different method of contact for Purecard other than this email address and the 0344 800 6435 phone number you have tried. Give then a few more days to get back to your email and I'm sure they will but if they still haven't got back to you let us know and we will see if there is anything further we can do to help you.

Cheers
John

MrsU
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you Smiley Happy