Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
deeskeydoo
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT reward card, incorrect value

Go to solution
Hi, I've claimed my reward card, successfully, however I have just received a text stating the amount is £40, when it should be £100! Can someone advise me on my next step please.
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT reward card, incorrect value

Go to solution

What did you order and on what date ? the values of past promotions can be found at www.bt.com/claimmyreward

deeskeydoo
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks for your reply. Ordered 22/3/19, Super fast unlimited. So according to their website card should be £90. There were no £40 offers!
0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

From 22.03.19 until 28.03.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £50 BT Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £50 BT Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Essential Unlimited Package, £90 BT Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Unlimited Package, £130 BT Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, Superfast Fibre 3 or 4 Plus Package and a £140 BT Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre Plus or 2 Plus Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading to BT Infinity or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

If you Visit Here there is a contact page to get in touch with the reward team directly, fill it out with as much info as possible, including order numbers, account number, contact details and a preffered contact time, the rewards team will get in touch with you.

deeskeydoo
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Yes, I've done that thanks. Just to confirm, that date period is for orders placed, not activation dates? I ask this because according to the BT website, for orders ??/??/19 to ??/??/19 reward card would be £40, and my line was connected during those dates. Surely not!!
0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

It's the date the package was ordered, when the service was originally requested, not when the service starts/activated as that will vary depending on if the target address is a stopped line, needs installed or a takeover/transfer.