cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT reward card not activating

Hello

I have tried to activate my BT rewards card worth £80 however was asked online to contact customer service. When I contacted them they have told me I am 25 days over the three months activation time. I’m 81 years old and was in hospital for a long period of time. (Documentation can be provided if required) due to illness activating the rewards card was not at the foremost of my mind. I would like to use this card however the pure card people say they can not do anything so would appreciate that your rewards team look at this and either reinstate the card or re issue. New one. This is a lot of money to me. I thank you in advance.  Tom M

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT reward card not activating

Hi @TomMcK1 I hope you're feeling better now? I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to raise this with the reward card team. 

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi @NeilO , I sent you a private message however have not heard anything back. Can you update please.

Regards

Tom

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @TomMcK1, I've checked and we have received your details in our queue. We are very busy at the moment but we will be in touch as soon as we can to help sort this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Hi John

Thanks for the quick reply.

Regards

Tom
0 Ratings