cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 16

BT reward card through Uswitch

I am a new customer to BT. On the 14th March 2020 I ordered BT Superfast Broadband 1 through Uswitch. The deal included a £80 Reward card & £40 Amazon card. My service was activated on the 30th March 2020. Today is the 17th April 2020, I have passed the cooling off period & BT have taken my first payment.  Where is my reward card?  After reading similar posts, I'm beginning to think I have been deliberately misled. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 16

Re: BT reward card through Uswitch

@Kaz64 

Have you claimed the reward card BT Reward Card 

As you placed the order via a third party site, then this can sometimes cause issues.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 16

Yes I have checked and there is no reward. If ordering through a third party causes issues, can these issues be resolved? If not, why do BT allow third parties (Uswitch) to offer such rewards on their behalf. I would not had signed up through this site had I known that the offers they promote were not genuine. I am surprised that Uswitch can do this. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 16

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Please bear in mind that with the current crisis, it could take a long time for one of them to deal with your request.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 16

Hi @Kaz64,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your posts!

I'm sorry that there is no reward card showing available for you to claim.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 16

Hi @Kaz64 

Did this get sorted in the end, I'm in the same position apart from I ordered my service 4 days before and the service was activated 4 days before yours.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 16

Sorry for the delay. Not sure to be honest. Today 5/5 I have received an email telling me that my reward card will be posted. Still no reward showing on my BT account. The email let's you track the reward, I shall have to keep checking. Hope this helps

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 16

@RobbieMac  - I am in the same situation here. I ordered through USwitch on 16th March this year because there was an £80 Mastercard plus £70 Amazon Vouchers being offered as a new customer - this was the main reason I took the deal....guess it was just too good to be true?

Is there anything that can be done?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 16

Hi @gdh1 and welcome.

Thanks for posting about your gift cards, sorry you haven't received them. I can help. I'll drop you a private message so you can get in touch.

@hill1987 I can see @NeilO has offered to help you on your own thread.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 10 of 16

I am exactly in the same position. Ordered my BT Superfast Fibre through Uswitch on the 9th March, had it installed on the 12th March. The deal included £80 Reward card & £40 Amazon vouchers. 

I have claimed for the Amazon Vouchers online but still received nothing up to date and there is no rewards for the £80 BT Reward Card on my account. 

Can anyone please get in touch with me to get this sorted. It would be much appreciated.

0 Ratings