Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 11 of 16

Re: BT reward card through Uswitch

Hi

I have got the same problem .

£80 but rewards and £40 amazon.

rang BT and they advised me they cannot help because I ordered online ?

uswitch is saying that its not their problem and any rewards are through bt themselves.

really appreciate any help

thanks very much

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 16

Yah, I did get my reward card. I'm  still waiting for the Amazon card which I claimed separately for. This takes 45 days from claim date so hopefully will receive soon. Good luck with all your claims. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 16

One of the Moderators should pick this up and send you a private message. Hope this helps

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 16

Hi @jvcvfla and @Ecam8,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if you haven't been able to claim the BT Reward Card that was included as part of your order. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to get the Promotions team to investigate. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 15 of 16

Hi @Ecam8  I called earlier on your mobile and home numbers; sorry I missed you. I just wanted to confirm that the reward card and Amazon voucher has now been ordered for you. The reward card will be with you within the next 30 days and the Amazon voucher can take up to 45 days to arrive.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 16 of 16

Hi John,

Sorry I missed your calls yesterday. Thank you for sorting this out for me. 

Cheers,

Cameron

0 Ratings