cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nickthegreek72
Beginner
Message 1 of 14

BT reward card

Hi, I signed up to Bt tv, broadband and landline in November, have just been to the BT reward claim site and it tells me I do not have any rewards, anyone help with this?
0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 14

Re: BT reward card

Welcome to this user forum.

Did you apply online, and on what date did you place the order?

When was your service activated?

See help page https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

0 Ratings
Nickthegreek72
Beginner
Message 3 of 14

Hi, I applied over the phone, became active on 24th November
0 Ratings
-Richie-
Guru
Message 4 of 14

@Nickthegreek72wrote:

The rewards cards are online exclusives and must be completed on BT.com, you don't qualify when the order is placed by phone, sorry.

Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 14

@Nickthegreek72 wrote:

As @-Richie- has said, its an online only offer.

Did you ask the sales agent if you would get the reward card?  If so, what did they say (all calls are recorded)

0 Ratings
Nickthegreek72
Beginner
Message 6 of 14

Not sure, I had applied online but because I already had BT Sport with my prev supplier, I had to contact BT on the phone to have this dealt with, they certainly didn’t say that this would mean I wouldn’t get the reward!
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 14

@Nickthegreek72 wrote:
Not sure, I had applied online but because I already had BT Sport with my prev supplier, I had to contact BT on the phone to have this dealt with, they certainly didn’t say that this would mean I wouldn’t get the reward!

I think that under these circumstances, as you had no other option but to apply by phone, there may be a special process that the agent should have followed. I think this was mentioned by a moderator on this forum,  its worth looking into.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Guru
Message 8 of 14

Having BT Sports with a different provider would not stop you from placing the order online.

If you have BT Sports with Virgin Media then BT have no record of it, If you have BT Sports with EE you would have a BT ID but again you can still order line/broadband online.

Not sure who told you that you had to phone up, they gave you the wrong info.

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 9 of 14

Hi @Nickthegreek72,

When you completed your order online did you get an order reference number or did you stop placing the order online and rang in?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Nickthegreek72
Beginner
Message 10 of 14

I stopped placing the order because I needed advice re my BT sport that I had through BT but on my talk talk Tv account, o only tang to have this removed so I could continue with the order, my point is the lady I spoke with new I was attempting to do the order online, therefore should have informed me that I would lose out doing it through her, while she no doubt gained commission!
0 Ratings