cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeeRichh
Message 2 of 5

BT reward card

My BT Reward Card for £85 became eligible to claim from today (27th June) When I log in to my rewards, I see the picture of my reward, but there is no link or anything else to take me any further.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
LeeRichh
Message 1 of 5

BT reward card.

My BT Reward Card for £50 became eligible to claim from today (27th June ). When I log in to my rewards, I see the picture of my reward, but there is no link or anything else to take me any further.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: BT reward card.

Hi @LeeRichh  sorry that you are not able to claim your reward cards. As you are looking for 2 reward cards I take it either 1 or both are for BT Mobile orders. BT Mobile reward cards will only become eligible to claim the day after 30 days have passed.

Once you have passed this period you should be able to claim your reward card. If you are on or after day 31 then complete this form for the Reward Card Team and they will process your claim on your behalf.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
LeeRichh
Message 4 of 5

1 was a previous reward for broadband back in March which has been claimed. The other is for mobile- order was placed on the 28th May. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @LeeRichh,

Thank you for confirming. If you use the link for the Reward Card Team posted by @JohnC2, they'll be able to chase the Reward Cards for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings