cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT reward dispatched but never arrived

Hi,

I have my new BT Infinity installed on 25/04/2018 and my reward card is said to be dispatched on 09/05/2018. But after 30 days I still haven't received the card. Having emailed the BT reward team twice but no reply at all. Could anyone here help to deal with this? Now I don;t have a lot of time before my reward will be expired. I do doubt if BT is playing tricks to refuse to pay.

Best,

Jianlin 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT reward dispatched but never arrived

Hi @ronal9527 sorry you have not received your reward card yet.

I know that they are currently experiencing a delay with the delivery of some cards but send us over your details and we will be happy to check that your reward card is arranged and on it's way. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @ronal9527 Thanks for sending over your details. I've contacted the promotions team to check on delivery of your reward card and will hear back in a few days and will update you then.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @ronal9527 I've got an update from the promotions team. They are sorry that you have not received your reward card and have arranged for your reward card manually. This does mean it will be a further 30 days. I can confirm that once we issue your card you have 12 months to use it. If you don't use it within this time, we'll remove any money that's left on it.

You have three months to activate your card from the time your product or service goes live. If you don't, you'll lose any money that's on the card.

Post back after the 30 days to let me know you have received your card ok and if not I will chase again for you if needed.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings