cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chelledaw83
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

BT reward fiasco and huge mix up!!

Hi, I placed my order for bt broadband on 27.7.2017. Was activated by the 10th and I waited the obligatory time to order my reward card.i signed up for my package which came with the £75 pound gift card and was the only reason I chose BT. I had initially tried to order online but couldn't do was done manually over the phone recieved a confirmation email saying it was ordered and would be sent out. Fast forward a couple of weeks and I check the order history and it shows nothing so I contact the online customer service and an assured it has definitely been ordered. On Friday once 30+ days had passed I query it again with online chat and get told once it was ordered on the 18th and to wait a little longer.

Today I phone customer services to query a seperate reward card for bt mobile as it was once again not allowing me to complete the order online. No problem
With that (so far). Whilst I'm on the phone I decide as it's now 36 days to query why I haven't recieved the first card and why it's still not showing in my history.

Well.... the next story I get told is ridiculous! I'm
Informed the card was ordered on the 27th!! Impossible as that's the day I ordered my broadband the guy on the phone insists that's when the card was ordered. He then goes on to say I likely won't receive it as something has gone wrong. I offered to send him emails from the 18th showing the card order but he's not budging. He's passed the case on to his manager to look into but can anyone help get to the bottom of it or should I give up on ever getting my promised card and move on from BT?
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Chelledaw83
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT reward fiasco and huge mix up!!

Is anyone able to help with this as I'm seriously annoyed at this point ?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi @Chelledaw83 and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems receiving the reward card. You've mentioned that this has been passed to a manager to look into. As it has been escalated your best bet would be to discuss the details when you receive your manager call back. If you don't receive the call please post back and we'll chase this up for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Chelledaw83
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Thank you for your advice David.

I'm not overly enthusiastic about this managers call back you see as the person who escalated it to them has informed them that the order was placed on the 27th July and I really want someone to look again at the order date as it's ridiculous
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Chelledaw83
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Hi David can you please contact me as I've just received an email that's left me fuming beyond belief.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Chelledaw83,

I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Chelledaw83
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Hi paddy, I've contacted you. Thank
You for your prompt response 😀
0 Ratings