cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

BT reward not arrived!

Go to solution
Mine went live on 9th and did the rewards card shortly after. Now been around 45 days and begining to think its all a hoax to get you to sign up, so upset with this, i wanted to have broadband with good customer service.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

BT reward not arrived! So upset!

Go to solution
Broadband went live on 9th and i sent out for my rewards card a couple days after that and still nothing. No one has replied to my email and I feel very shunted around like im never going to get my rewards card which was the only reason I chose BT. I was so worried about getting internet (this is my first time) because of all the horrible messes my mum has had to go through including price hikes, being on the phone for 2 plus hours and terrible customer service and now I wonder is this the start of that for me?
I think its been around 50 days since I asked for my rewards card now /:
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Re: BT reward not arrived! So upset!

Go to solution

Hi @Pennybrown1995,

I can understand your disappointment and I'm sorry you haven't received your Rewards Card.

I'll be able to chase this with the Rewards Team. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Pennybrown1995,

Thank you for sending in your details. I'm sorry there has been a delay in you receiving your BT Rewards Card. I've contacted our Rewards Team and I've asked them to investigated.

As soon as I have an update, I'll get back in touch.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Pennybrown1995,

My colleagues from the Rewards team have got back to me and have apologised for the delay. 

Unfortunately there has been a few issues on the suppliers side and a new card has been issued. The new card will arrive within the next 30 days.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings