Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zakiya
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT rewards - £150 MasterCard & £50 cashback

Hi

After having great difficulty of getting my order set up with BT, I'm faced with yet another hurdle in trying to claim back my BT offers that were on at the time of when my order was placed on 26th October 2017.

The offers that were available at that time were £150 on a prepaid MasterCard and £50 cash back, if the orders were placed online. This is one of the reasons as to why we decided to move to BT.

now once we have finally got all of my setup etc with BT final set up and working...only through the help of the moderators on this forum. I now find myself back here as whenever I try to claim either of my rewards neither are available to me.

For the MasterCard it doesn't show anything under my rewards. And when I try to claim the cash back it doesn't recognise the order number that I have.

Can someone from the forum please help me once again in getting this matter sorted?!?!

I am wary that I'm approaching the 3 month cut off date for claiming both of the above offers.

Many thanks in advance

Zakiya
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT rewards - £150 MasterCard & £50 cashback

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Zakiya

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry for the problems you're having claiming for the £150 prepaid Mastercard & £50 cashback cheque that was included in the offer you signed up for.

The community won't be able to help with this so you can send us over your details and we will give you a hand from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 5

@Zakiya I've picked up your details and am chasing the reward and cashback teams regarding your claims. As soon as they get back to me with an update I'll be in touch. 

0 Ratings
Zakiya
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

@NeilO thanks very much for keeping me informed. Hopeful that they can get a resolution soon.
0 Ratings