cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SDou
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT rewards card

Hi, hoping someone can help. I signed up for BT package at the beginning of March when there was a reward promotion, I've checked my account a number of times and it's still not showing any reward card.

I waited as didn't want to want to try contacting before now due to current situation, can you help? 

Thanks in advance!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT rewards card

@SDou 

Did you place your order directly on the bt.com website, or via a third party site?

0 Ratings
SDou
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

I found the package on compare the market but placed the order directly on the BT website
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

@SDou wrote:
I found the package on compare the market but placed the order directly on the BT website

When was your service activated?

0 Ratings
SDou
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Yes and I'm outside the cancellation period now
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

@SDou wrote:
Yes and I'm outside the cancellation period now

You will need to wait at least 14 days after all the orders close, and quite possibly longer during the current crisis, as reward cards are manually processed.

You have three months to claim, so give it a couple more weeks, and if you still cannot claim, then post back here, and a moderator can look at it. They are very busy at the moment dealing with welfare cases.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 7 of 7

Hi @SDou, welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you've been unable to claim your reward card. If it was a Compare the Market referral deal we'll be happy to chase this up for you and I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch.

We're really busy at the moment and prioritising service affecting issues so it will take some time before we respond to you. 

0 Ratings