cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DoubleG
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT ripping off my mum

My mum is being threatened by BT debt collectors. She has never signed up to BT and is very confused and afeared by this situation.
My mum has EE broadband and she tried to seek their help to sort her weak WiFi signal. They got her to buy a better router from Argos then forced her to accept a BT router.
When neither of these worked EE put her back on EE router. At no point did my mum sign a BT contract or want to change contracts from EE.
Now BT seem to think my mum owes them money. My mum has been threatened by your agents and is very nervous and afraid.
I am trying to sort this for my mum but it is difficult as everyone is trying to wash their hands of it. I would like someone to take ownership of this problem and help me remedy it.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT ripping off my mum

@DoubleG 

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT ripping off my mum

Hi @DoubleG,

I am so sorry to hear about this. I hope your Mum is doing ok.

I've sent you a private message with information about how you can contact my team. Please make sure you give us as much information as possible so we can try track any account with us.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings